Monday, May 30, 2011

A very sweet gift for any mom or grandma!

This necklace includes:

*One 1 inch hand stamped and hammered sterling silver washer- up to 4 names or 18 characters with the font shown. You may choose any of the fonts shown in the photo.

*One freshwater pearl charm.

*One olive czech glass teardrop charm.

*One 16 or 18 inch sterling silver ball chain.

I will use the 18 inch sterling silver ball chain unless otherwise specified... if you prefer another length or style of chain, please convo me to see what else I have avaiable at the time.

If you would prefer to have swarovski crystal birthstone charms, please let me know and specify the birth months.

The necklace will arrive neatly packaged in a gift box.


ORDERING:
Please enter the names to be stamped, birth months and anything else that I need to know in the MESSAGE TO SELLER field before you click the "Commit to Buy" button.

I truly hope you enjoy your purchase! Please remember that each item is hand stamped and will have some slight variations in the stamping depth and spacing... this uniqueness is part the character of your necklace.


Please allow 5-10 days for your item to be delivered. Feel free to convo me with any questions you have.